49. S.Y. Yang, S. Kim, H. Shin, S. H. Choi, Y. L. Kim, C. Joo, W.H. Ryu, Random lasing detection of structural transformation and compositions in silk fibroin scaffolds, , Nano Research, Accepted (2018)
48. 48. S. H. Park, C. S. Cho, K. Lee, J. H. Kim, S. Ryu, C. Joo, J. H. Kim, D. H. Jo, W.H. Ryu , Depthwise-controlled scleral insertion of microneedles for drug delivery to the back of the eye, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 133: 31-41 (2018)
47. A. Triki, M. B. Blaschko, Y. M. Jung, S. Song, H. J. Han, S. I. Kim and C. Joo, Intraoperative margin assessment of human breast tissue in optical coherence tomography images using deep neural networks, Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, 69: 21-32 (2018)
46. S. Song, S. Choi, S. Ryu, S. Kim, T. Kim, J .Shin, H.-I. Jung and C. Joo, Highly sensitive paper-based immunoassay using photothermal laser speckle imaging, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 117: 385-391 (2018)
45. M. Kim, C. Park, S. Je, H. Jang, C. Joo and S. Kang, Real-time compensation of simultaneous errors induced by optical phase difference and substrate motion in scanning beam laser interference lithography system, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 23: 1491-1500 (2018)
44. H.-Y. Kim, D. Kang, S. J. Oh, and C. Joo, Nondestructive evaluation on dispersion of steel fibers in UHPC using THz electro-magnetic waves, Construction & Building Materials, 172: 293-299 (2018)
43. J.U. Shin, J.D. Kim, H.K. Kim, H.K. Kang, C. Joo, J.H. Lee, D.H. Jeong, S. Song, H. Chu, J.S. Lee and K.H. Lee, The use of biodegradable microneedle patches to increase penetration of topical steroid for prurigo nodularis, Eur. J. Dematol. 28: 71-77 (2018)
42. M. F. Siddiqui, S. Kim, H. Jeon, T. Kim, C. Joo and S. Park, Miniaturized sample preparation and rapid detection of arsenite in contaminated soil using a smartphone, Sensors, 18(3), 777 (2018)
41. W. Lee, J.-H. Choi, S. Ryu, D. Jung, J. Song, J.-S. Lee and C. Joo, Color-coded LED microscopy for quantitative phase imaging: Implementation and application to sperm motility analysis, Methods, 136: 66-74 (2018)
40. S. Ryu and C. Joo, Design of binary phase filters for depth-of-focus extension via binarization of axisymmetric aberrations, Opt. Express, 25: 30312 (2017)
39. D. Jung, J.-H. Choi, S. Kim, S. Ryu, W. Lee, J.-S. Lee and C. Joo, Smartphone-based multi-contrast microscope using color-multiplexed illumination, 7: 7564, Scientific Reports (2017)
38. S. Kim, S. Y. Yang, S. H. Choi, Y. L. Kim, W. Ryu, and C. Joo, Random lasing from structurally-modulated silk fibroin nanofibers, Scientific Reports 7: 4506 (2017)
37. W. Lee, D. Jung, S. Ryu, and C. Joo. Single-exposure quantitative phase imaging in color-coded LED microscopy, Opt. Express, 25: 8398-8411 (2017)
36. Y. B. Ji, S. J. Oh, S. -G. Kang, J. Heo, S. -H. Kim, Y. Choi, S. Song, H. Y. Son, S. H. Kim, J. H. Lee, S. J. Haam, Y. M. Huh, J. H. Chang, C. Joo and J. -S. Suh, Terahertz reflectometry imaging for low and high grade gliomas, Scientific Reports 6: 36040 (2016)
35. U. Kim, J. Song, S. Ryu, S. Kim and C. Joo, A rapid and chemical-free hemoglobin assay with photothermal angular light scattering, J. Vis. Exp. (118), e55006, doi:10.3791/55006 (2016)
34. M.-S. Kim, M.-K. Kim, S.-E. Jo, C. Joo & Y.-J. Kim, Refraction-assisted solar thermoelectric generator based on phase-change lens, Scientific Reports 6: 27913 (2016)
33. A. L. Garner, V. B. Neculaes, M. Deminsky, D. V. Dylov, C. Joo, E. R. Loghin, S. Yazdanfar and K. R. Conway, Plasma membrane temperature gradients and multiple cell permeabilization induced by low peak power density femtosecond lasers, Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports, 5, 168–174 (2016)
32. D. Lee, S. Ryu, U. Kim, D. Jung and C. Joo, Color-coded LED microscopy for multi-contrast and quantitative phase-gradient imaging, Biomed. Opt. Express, 6(12), 4912-4922, (2015)
31. U. Kim, J. Song, D. Lee, S. Ryu, S. Kim, J. Hwang and C. Joo, Capillary-scale direct measurement of hemoglobin concentration of erythrocytes using photothermal angular light scattering, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 74, 469-475, (2015)
30. D. Yoon, H. Jin, S. Ryu, S. Park, H. Baik, S. Oh, S. Haam, C. Joo, K. Lee, Scalable synthesis of djurleite copper sulphide (CuS) hexagonal nanoplates from a single precursor copper thiocyanate and their photothermal properties, CrystEngComm, 17, 4627-4631, (2015).
29. Y. Yoon, Q. Li, V. Hoan Le, W. Jang, T. Wang, B. Kim, S. Son, W. Chung, C. Joo, K. Kim, Dark-field polarization-sensitive optical coherence tomography, Opt. Express, 23(10), 12874-12886, (2015)
28. C. Ahn, B.-K. Kim, M.-K. Hong, Y. Jang, J. Heo, C. Joo and J. K. Seo, Automated measurement of stent strut coverage in intravascular optical coherence tomography, J. Kor. Phys. Soc., 66:558-570 (2015).
27. S. Kim, J. Hwang, J. Heo, S. Ryu, D. Lee, S.-H. Kim, S. J. Oh and C. Joo, Spectrally encoded slit confocal microscopy using a wavelength-swept laser, J. Biomed. Opt., 20(3), 036016, (2015).
26. J. Hwang, S. Kim, J. Heo, D. Lee, S. Ryu and C. Joo, Frequency-and spectrally-encoded confocal microscopy, Opt. Express, 23, 5809-5821 (2015).
25. J. Jang, C. Y. Ahn, K. Jeon, J. Heo, D. Lee, C. Joo, J.-I. Choi and J. K. Seo, A Reconstruction Method of Blood Flow Velocity in Left Ventricle Using Color Flow Ultrasound, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 108274 (2015).
24. H. Kim, S. Song, J. Yim, H. O. Kim, and C. Joo, Hemoglobin assay in anemic patients with a photothermal spectral-domain optical coherence reflectometric sensor, Clinica Chimica Acta, 439, 71-76, (2015).
23. S. Choi, S. Kim, J.-S. Yang, J.-H. Lee, C. Joo, and H.-I. Jung, Real-time measurement of human salivary cortisol for the assessment of psychological stress using a smartphone, Sensing and Bio-Sensing Research, 2, 8-11, (2014).
22. J. Yoon, J. Kwag, T. J. Shin, J. Park, Y. M. Lee, Y. Lee, J. Park, J. Heo, C. Joo, T. J. Park, P. J. Yoo, S. Kim and J. Park. Nanoparticles of Conjugated Polymers Prepared from Phase-Separated Films of Phospholipids and Polymers for Biomedical Applications. Adv. Materials, 26, 4559-4564, (2014).
21. S. Ryu, K. Hyun, J. Heo, H.-I. Jung and C. Joo. Label-free cell-based assay with spectral-domain optical coherence phase microscopy. J. Biomed. Opt. 19(4), 046003 (2014), Selected as the Feature of the Week, May 18 (2014), OCT news. link
20. J. Yim, H. Kim, S. Ryu, S. Song, H. Kim, K. Hyun, H.-I. Jung and C. Joo. Photothermal spectral domain optical coherence reflectometry for direct measurement of hemoglobin concentration of erythrocytes. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 57, 59-64 (2014).
19. C. Joo and J. F. de Boer. Field-based dynamic light scattering microscopy: theory and numerical analysis, Appl. Opt. 52, 7618 (2013).
18. H. Shang, K.-A. Hyun, M.-H. Kwon, K.S. Ha, C. Joo, and H.-I. Jung. Microfluidic sorting of fluorescently activated cells depending on gene expression, Electrophoresis, 34, 3103-3110 (2013).
17. P. Xiao, Q. Li, Y. Joo, J. Nam, S. Hwang, J. Song, S. Kim, C. Joo, and K. H. Kim, Detection of pH-induced aggregation of “smart” gold nanoparticles with photothermal optical coherence tomography, Opt. Lett. 38, 4429 (2013)
16. J. Lim, M. Jung, C. Joo, S. Kang, Development of micro-objective lens array for large field-of-view multi-optical probe confocal microscopy, J. Micromech. Microeng. 23, 065028 (2013)
15. M. Berezin, C. Zhan, H. Lee, C. Joo, W. Akers, S. Yazdanfar, S. Achilefu, Two-photon absorption cross-section of NIR dyes at 1.55 mm excitation, J. Phys. Chem. B. 115, 11530-11535 (2011).
14. S. Yazdanfar, C. Joo, C. Zhan, M. Y. Berezin, W. J. Akers, and S. Achilefu. Multi-photon microscopy with near infrared contrast agents, J. Biomed. Optics. 15, 030505 (2010).
13. C. Joo, C. L. Evans, T. Stepinac, T. Hasan, and J. F. de Boer. Diffusive and directional intracellular dynamics quantified by field-based dynamic light scattering spectroscopy, Opt. Express. 18, 2858-2871 (2010).
12. C. Joo, C. Zhan, Q. Li, and S. Yazdanfar. Autoconfocal transmission microscopy based on two-photon induced photocurrent of Si photodiodes, Opt. Lett. 35, 67-69 (2010).
11. C. Joo, E. Ozkumur, M. S. Unlu, and J. F. de Boer. Spectral-domain optical coherence phase microscopy for high-throughput protein microarray assay, Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 25, 275-281, (2009).
10. S. M. Motaghian Nezam, C. Joo, G. J. Tearney, and J. F. de Boer. Application of maximum likelihood estimator in nano-scale optical path length measurement using spectral-domain optical coherence phase microscopy, Opt. Express. 16, 17186-17195 (2008).
9. C. Joo and J. F. de Boer. Spectral-domain optical coherence reflectometric sensor for highly sensitive molecular detection, Opt. Lett. 32, 623-625 (2007).
8. C. Joo, K.H. Kim, and J.F. de Boer. Spectral-domain optical coherence phase and multiphoton microscopy, Opt. Lett. 32, 623-625 (2007).
7. T. Akkin, C. Joo, and J. F. de Boer. Depth resolved measurement of transient structural changes during action potential propagation, Biophysical J. 93, 1347-1353 (2007).
6. M. Mujat, R. Chan, B. Cense, B. H. Park, C. Joo, T. Akkin, T. Chen, and J. F. de Boer. Retinal nerve fiber layer thickness map determined from optical coherence tomography images, Opt. Express., 13, 9480 (2005).
5. C. Joo, T. Akkin, B. Cense, B. H. Park, and J. F. de Boer. Spectral-domain optical coherence phase microscopy for quantitative phase contrast imaging, Opt. Lett., 30, 2131 (2005).
4. P. T. Konkola, C. G. Chen, R. K. Heilmann, C. Joo, J. Montoya, C.-H. Chang, and M. L. Schattenburg. Nanometer-level repeatable metrology using the Nanoruler, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 21, 3097 (2003).
3. G. S. Pati, R. K. Heilmann, P. T. Konkola, C. Joo, C. G. Chen, E. Murphy, and M. L. Schattenburg. A generalized scanning beam interference lithography for patterning gratings with variable period progressions, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 20, 2617 (2002).
2. C. Joo, G. S. Pati, C. G. Chen, P. T. Konkola, R. K. Heilmann, and M. L. Schattenburg. Precision fringe metrology using a Fresnel zone plate, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 20, 3075 (2002).
1. C. G. Chen, R. K. Heilmann, C. Joo, P. T. Konkola, G. S. Pati, and M. L. Schattenburg. Beam alignment and wavefront metrology for scanning beam interference lithography, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 20, 3071 (2002).